Palo Pinto County Album - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Bean Robinson Cattle Crossing North of Palo Pinto
- Photograph of Jean Robinson and his cowboys crossing the Brazos River with a herd of cattle north of Palo Pinto, Texas. Many of the animals are still on the shore under the trees.
- [Building at the Base of a Wooded Hill]
- Photograph of a stone building that is surrounded by trees. Dirt roads pass beside the house and lead up a hill in the background.
- [Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang]
- Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang, featuring the faces of cast members in eleven oval frames. The men are identified from the top left as Hal Collins, Frank Dinkins, Francis Quinn, Frank McMordie, Johnny Jordan, Conrad Brady, Guy Woodward, Maurice Pendery, Dale Woodward, Jack Amlung, and two blackface characters called Sugar Cane and February.
- [Man and a Boy Standing on a Porch]
- Photograph of a man wearing a cowboy hat and standing with his arm under a boy's shoulder. The pair is standing against a column between stone arches on the porch of a fieldstone building. Behind them, young child with a broad-brimmed hat sits beside a woman.
- [Man Pointing Past Buildings]
- Photograph of a man wearing a cowboy hat and jacket. He is standing on the side of a hill and pointing over a group of three buildings that are nestled among trees.
- [The Mineral Wells High School Marching Band]
- The Mineral Wells High School marching band is shown here performing on a football field in the late 1930's. The band director at that time was Mr. Dave Brunswick. See also "Mineral Wells High School Concert Band."
- Santo High School - 1935
- Photograph of Santo High School, a single-story brick building with an arched entryway and false front. A row of windows span between the central entrance and two flanking doorways.
- [Two Men Holding a Line of Fish]
- Photograph of two men standing on a dirt road with vegetation on either side of them. The man on the left is wearing a hat, buttoned shirt, and cowboy boots, while the man on the left smokes a pipe and wears a swimsuit. They hold a line of fish between them.
- [Worth Ranch Boy Scouts]
- Photograph of men and boys of a group of Worth Ranch Boy Scouts. Seven younger boys are kneeling in front of a group of three older boy and three men. A wooded area is visible behind the group.