Palo Pinto County Album - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Couples by Lover's Retreat]
- Photograph of a group of seven pairs of men and women together beside a rocky outcropping called "Lover's Retreat." The men are wearing dark suits and ties, while the women are wearing dresses and ornate hair and hats.
- Lover's Retreat
- Photograph of a rocky outcropping jutting out over a river. The area, called Lover's Retreat, is covered with vegetation. A man can be seen walking along the edge of the overhanging rocks.
- [Students of Nellie Hittson's School]
- Photograph of a group of boys and girls of various ages posing against the side of a wooden building. They are arranged in three vague rows, with taller youths standing in the back, younger children standing in the middle, and a group of young boys sitting in the front. Each child has a number handwritten over their chest. These numbers correspond to a partial list of names on the reverse side of the photo's mat.
- [Trolley Car Number 137 and Crew]
- Photograph of two uniformed men standing at the entrance of a trolley car labeled "137." The man standing on the vehicle's lower step is wearing a coin belt, while the man standing in the doorway holds a trolley controller handle.
- [Women in a Decorated Car]
- Five females ("Aunt Matie, Edith Preston, Lena, and two of Edith's friends", a legend states on the back)) in a decorated car outside the Western Union Telegraph office. Signs on and by the building read "Crazy Well Flats and Modern Rooms", "Cigars", and "Western Union Telegraph and Cable Office."