Palo Pinto County Album - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Centennial Sheriff Hollis Wolfe
- Photograph of Hollis Wolfe wearing a cowboy hat, ribbon tie, vest, and a pistol on his hip. Cars are parked behind him.
- Gordon Celebration of Palo Pinto County Centennial
- Photograph of a horse-drawn covered wagon that has a banner that reads "Palo Pinto County Centennial" on its side. Children and a woman wearing a prairie dress are riding on the wagon. Two boys wearing cowboy hats are sitting on a horse to the wagon's side. Houses are visible in the background.
- Gordon Centennial 1957
- Photograph of a group of people outside of two buildings during the centennial celebration of Gordon, Texas. Two men stand in the foreground with a small wagon that is being pulled by small cattle. Men are riding horses behind this wagon. Women can be seen riding in the wooden bed of a truck to the left.
- Palo Pinto County Centennial
- Photograph of a group of people standing outside of Palo Pinto Casino and E. E. Crain's feed store. They are wearing pioneer-style clothing.
- Palocade - Palo Pinto County - Official Centennial Program - back page
- Shown here is a picture of the reverse (back) page of a souvenir program from the Palo Pinto Centennial Celebration of 1957. It consists of advertising, extolling the virtues of the First National Bank in Mineral Wells.
- Palocade - Palo Pinto County - Official Centennial Program - front side
- The obverse (front) page of a souvenir program from the Palo Pinto Centennial production, "Palocade," which tells the history of Palo Pinto County, which includes the names of the Centennial Queen and her court, is illustrated here.