Palo Pinto County Album - 3 Matching Results

Search Results

[G. W. McDonald's Dry Goods Store]

Description: Photograph of G. W. McDonald's dry goods store, a two-story stone building. Three arched windows are arranged over a covered porch. A fire escape appears on the side of the building.
Date: 1890~
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association

[Men in Front of Palo Pinto Courthouse]

Description: Photograph of a group of men posing in front of the Palo Pinto Courthouse. The men are wearing hats and dark clothing. The courthouse's entrance, sandstone block walls, and an arched window with open shutters are visible behind the group.
Date: 1890~
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association

[Palo Pinto County Courthouse]

Description: Photograph of the Palo Pinto County Courthouse in Palo Pinto, Texas. The building is comprised of stone blocks and two levels of long windows. Chimneys can be seen on its left side and right forward corners. A belfry rises from the center of the building. Several men can be seen sitting on a wooden fence or a horse-drawn wagon in front of the courthouse.
Date: 1890~
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association