Palo Pinto County Album - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Boyd Campbell and a Woman at Lovers' Retreat]
- Photograph of Boyd Campbell sitting on a rock beside a woman. They are positioned under a looming rock face at Lovers' Retreat.
- [Grassy Ridge School 7th Grade Class]
- Photograph of three rows of children positioned against a brick wall with two windows. They are arranged in three rows, with a row of girls standing in the back and middle and boys sitting in front. The class' teacher, Morris Jennings, is wearing a black suit and stands behind the children in the center. A label with related information is taped to the top of the photo.
- [Kate Hamphill, Her Son, and Lambuth Miller]
- Photograph of Kate Hemphill, her son, and Lambuth Miller wearing bathing suits and sitting on a log in water. A rock wall in Lovers' Retreat is visible behind them.
- [Lambuth Miller and Kate Hemphill at Lovers' Retreat]
- Photograph of Lambuth Miller and Kate Hemphill wearing bathing suits while standing on a rocky outcropping at Lovers' Retreat. They are posed as though they are going to dive into the water below.
- [People Beside Calm Water at Lovers' Retreat]
- Photograph of a group of people standing alongside calm waters at Lovers' Retreat. Their reflections are visible.
- [Two Men Standing Against Rock Wall at Lovers' Retreat]
- Photograph of two men standing at the base of a rock wall at Lovers' Retreat. Water is visible through a crack in the rock wall to the right.
- D.W. Griffith Presents "The Birth of a Nation"
- This photograph illustrates a souvenir program from the silent motion picture, "The Birth of a Nation, the Most Stupendous and Fascinating Motion Picture Drama Created in the United States. Founded on Thomas Dixon's story 'The Clansman' " The motion picture presents an early 20th-century Southern view of Reconstruction.