Palo Pinto County Album - Browse

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

[Cedar Springs United Methodist Church]

Description: Photograph of Cedar Springs United Methodist Church in Palo Pinto County, Texas. The white clapboard building has a triangular awning with an image of a cross. Below the awning is a set of double doors that are flanked by fieldstone columns. To the left of the door is a sign depicting a cross draped with a red cloth.
Date: May 2010
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association

[Cedar Springs United Methodist Church]

Description: Photograph of Cedar Springs United Methodist Church in Palo Pinto County, Texas. The white clapboard building has a triangular awning with an image of a cross. Below the awning is a set of double doors that are flanked by fieldstone columns. To the left of the door is a sign depicting a cross draped with a red cloth. A smaller door with an awning appears beside a window to the left.
Date: May 2010
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association

[Cedar Springs United Methodist Church Plaque]

Description: Photograph of a red granite plaque attached the side of a white clapboard building. The plaque reads "Cedar Springs United Methodist Church. This building was erected in 1898, after many years of worship in private homes and under brush arbors. It was built out of love of God and man."
Date: May 2010
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association