Palo Pinto County Album - 9 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- [A Mineral Wells High School Commencement Program of 1968]
- A Commencement program from Mineral Wells High School, that took place on May 24, 1968. Note its small size, as shown by the ruler next to it.
- Hotel Guide, Highway Guide and Where to Go in Mineral Wells
- The cover page of a guide to the town of Mineral Wells, with information about the different types of water available, recreation activities, sanatoriums, and hotels is shown here. The clothes of the"Dyspeptic" illustrated at the bottom left suggest the late 1920's. Please note the gammadion (swastika) ribbons above and below the doggerel on the left side of the picture. The guide appears to have been printed considerably before the rise of the Nazis in Germany.
- [R.L. Polk & Co.'s Mineral Wells City Directory, 1909]
- The city directory for Mineral Wells, 1909, embracing a complete alphabetical list of business firms and private citizens; a directory of city and county officials, churches, public and private schools, banks, asylums, hospitals, commercial bodies, secret societies, street and avenue guide, etc.
- [R.L. Polk & Co.'s Mineral Wells City Directory, 1920]
- The city directory for Mineral Wells, 1920, embraces a complete alphabetical list of business firms and private citizens; a directory of city and county officials, churches, public and private schools, banks, asylums, hospitals, commercial bodies, secret societies, street and avenue guide, etc.
- Souvenir...Mineral Wells Volunteer Fire Department
- Shown here is the cover of a souvenir booklet about the Mineral Wells, Texas, Volunteer Fire Department,published in 1906.
- D.W. Griffith Presents "The Birth of a Nation"
- This photograph illustrates a souvenir program from the silent motion picture, "The Birth of a Nation, the Most Stupendous and Fascinating Motion Picture Drama Created in the United States. Founded on Thomas Dixon's story 'The Clansman' " The motion picture presents an early 20th-century Southern view of Reconstruction.
- A Brief History or a Statement of Facts of Mineral Wells, Texas
- A booklet about the history of Mineral Wells, Texas, from 1881 to 1921.
- Memories of 1934
- A 1934 Yearbook from Mineral Wells High School belonging to Nealia Dillard is shown here.
- Ten Years Younger
- This picture displays the title page of a booklet about Mineral Wells, Texas health resorts, and how they could make people feel ten years younger.