Shown here is a picture of the reverse (back) page of a souvenir program from the Palo Pinto Centennial Celebration of 1957. It consists of advertising, extolling the virtues of the First National Bank in Mineral Wells.
The obverse (front) page of a souvenir program from the Palo Pinto Centennial production, "Palocade," which tells the history of Palo Pinto County, which includes the names of the Centennial Queen and her court, is illustrated here.
Troops and spectators celebrate the first anniversary of Aviation Engineer Force Activation at Wolters Air Force Base on April 10, 1952, with Colonel A.B. Campfield, the Commander of Troops; Brigadier General H.W. Ehrgott, Commanding; Colonel Philip G. Kemp, the Base Commander.
Photograph of a group of people outside of two buildings during the centennial celebration of Gordon, Texas. Two men stand in the foreground with a small wagon that is being pulled by small cattle. Men are riding horses behind this wagon. Women can be seen riding in the wooden bed of a truck to the left.
Photograph of a horse-drawn covered wagon that has a banner that reads "Palo Pinto County Centennial" on its side. Children and a woman wearing a prairie dress are riding on the wagon. Two boys wearing cowboy hats are sitting on a horse to the wagon's side. Houses are visible in the background.
Photograph of a street intersection in Mineral Wells, Texas. A single traffic light hangs over the intersection, and vehicles can be seen behind and in front. Cars and power lines are located on the street alongside businesses in the background.