Palo Pinto County Album - 16 Matching Results

Search Results

[Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang]

Description: Flyer for the Crazy Radio Gang, featuring the faces of cast members in eleven oval frames. The men are identified from the top left as Hal Collins, Frank Dinkins, Francis Quinn, Frank McMordie, Johnny Jordan, Conrad Brady, Guy Woodward, Maurice Pendery, Dale Woodward, Jack Amlung, and two blackface characters called Sugar Cane and February.
Date: 1930~
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association

[Man and a Boy Standing on a Porch]

Description: Photograph of a man wearing a cowboy hat and standing with his arm under a boy's shoulder. The pair is standing against a column between stone arches on the porch of a fieldstone building. Behind them, young child with a broad-brimmed hat sits beside a woman.
Date: 1930
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association

[Two Men Holding a Line of Fish]

Description: Photograph of two men standing on a dirt road with vegetation on either side of them. The man on the left is wearing a hat, buttoned shirt, and cowboy boots, while the man on the left smokes a pipe and wears a swimsuit. They hold a line of fish between them.
Date: 1930
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association

[Worth Ranch Boy Scouts]

Description: Photograph of men and boys of a group of Worth Ranch Boy Scouts. Seven younger boys are kneeling in front of a group of three older boy and three men. A wooded area is visible behind the group.
Date: 1930
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association

The Tattler, May 18, 1934

Description: Student newspaper from Mineral Wells High School in Mineral Wells, Texas. It contains articles about the graduating class of 1934, including information about class officers, class prophecies, caps and gowns, class events, and local advertisements.
Date: May 18, 1934
Creator: Mineral Wells High School
Partner: Boyce Ditto Public Library

Santo High School - 1935

Description: Photograph of Santo High School, a single-story brick building with an arched entryway and false front. A row of windows span between the central entrance and two flanking doorways.
Date: 1935
Partner: Palo Pinto County Historical Association