Palo Pinto County Album - 12 Matching Results
This system will be undergoing maintenance January 24th 9:00-11:00AM CST.
- Panorama of Camp Wolters, TX
- This picture is a panoramic photograph of Camp Wolters in Mineral Wells, Texas, the largest infantry replacement center in 1941. Labels on photograph identify (left to right) Target Range, Regimental Area No. 4, Dental Clinic,Guest House, Service Club, Theater, Regimental Area No. 3, Infantry Replacement Center/Headquarters Area, Regimental Area No. 6, Warehouse Area, Corps Area Service Command and Hospital Area, Regimental Area No. 2, Regimental Area No. 1, and Machine Gun Range.
- A Program for the "Victory Queen" and "Victory on the Home Front"
- A program for The Victory Queen and Victory on the Home Front, presented by Mineral Wells High School at the Convention Hall on March 8, 1943.
- [Social Security Award for Boyce Ditto]
- An insurance award from the Social Security Administration for Boyce Ditto in 1948.
- [The Crazy Water Company - Stock Certificate]
- A certificate for 250 shares of Capital Stock in the Crazy Water Company, that once belonged to Boyce Ditto is shown here.
- [A Program for "Sunny of Sunnyside"- - an Operetta]
- A program for "Sunny of Sunnyside - An Operetta", presented at the Travis School Auditorium on April 29-30, 1943.
- [A Program for "Lazy Town", an Opera in Two Acts]
- A program for "Lazy Town - An Opera in Two Acts", presented by Sam Houston School on May 14, 1943.
- Camp Wolters - Texas
- Illustrated here is a panoramic view of Camp Wolters, Texas. Labels on photograph identify (left to right) Area No. 4, Sports Arena, Service Club, Area No. 5, Area No. 3, Area No. 2, and Area No.1. Platoons of soldiers are marching on the left side of the photograph.
- [Line of People on Horses at a Rodeo]
- Photograph of a group of people sitting on top of horses that are arranged in a line. They are standing outdoors on a fenced-in earthen area. Pennants are hanging from lines attached to power lines. A small portion of a crowd can be seen on the bottom left. An animal holding pen is visible to the right underneath a bandstand.
- ["Dump" and Eldridge Clark with Children]
- Photograph of "Dump" and Eldridge Clark standing in front of a car while holding young boys. The two men are wearing garrison caps and U.S. Army uniforms. A building with the word "Sinclaire" written on its entry arch is visible behind the car.
- [People Riding in Circles While Holding Flags]
- Photograph of a group of people riding in circles on top of horses. Several of them are holding flags. They are standing outdoors on a fenced-in earthen area. Pennants are hanging from lines attached to power lines.
- [Diploma for Sidney Miller]
- Diploma certifying that Sidney Miller is a certified ferry pilot via Aviation Enterprises.
- [Man on Log Truck]
- Photograph of a man sitting on the front right wheel well of a pickup truck laden with logs.