Palo Pinto County Album - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [A Christmas Card from Boyce Ditto]
- Christmas card sent to Mrs. Weaver, signed "Boyce Ditto." The front cover has a picture of greenery decorated with red bells and silver balls; at the top it says "To A Special Friend." The inside has a similar illustration in the center with text on either side. The text on the left says, "Friends as fine/ as you are/ Don't often come/ one's way./ And special times/ like Christmas/ Don't happen every day." The text on the right continues: "And so this/ Christmas greeting/ Is coming to extend/ This wish--/ 'A Merry Christmas/ To a very/ special friend!'"
- [Sheriff John Hittson of Palo Pinto County, Texas]
- Drawing of John Hittson, the first sheriff of Palo Pinto County, Texas. He is depicted with a dark jacket and has greying hair and a beard.
- The Palo Pinto School
- Drawing of the Palo Pinto school. The two-story building has red brick walls, open white spaces on its left side, and a U.S. flag flying from its roof. Bushes are located behind the building and birds fly in the background.
- [Souvenir Views of Mineral Wells, Texas]
- A pamphlet, shaped like a water bottle, with illustrations of the Mineral Wells area. Some pictures include unidentified visitors to the area that are enjoying the outdoor natural beauty. The statement "Patent and Trademark applied for by the Yeager Drug Company" is located on the lower left-hand portion of the photograph.