Description: A photograph of the Texas City Board of Trade building in the early 1900's. The building is three stories high with Texas City National Bank and Goodson Drugstore on the ground floor at the right of the building. On the front of the building are large letters spelling "BOARD OF TRADE". On the side of the building with the bank and drugstore entrances and the letters "T C E L & W C O". Five automobiles and parked around the building. A number of men dressed in suits and hats are gathered outside the building.
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Moore Memorial Public Library