An aerial view of several construction sites in Texas City. At the bottom left, the foundation of a large building is in place and several men are walking within the building perimeters. At the bottom right the concrete walls and internal supports of another building have been built. About mid-picture the first floor of a large industrial building has been completed. A line of automobiles are parked along a wide dirt road between the construction sites. These sites appear to be refinery buildings and lines of pipelines, and power poles, surrounded by security fencing can be seen. In the background are scattered houses. On the back of the photograph in pencil is written :"1-13-34." Taped to the back of the photograph is a label reading "Donated to Texas City Historical Committee by American Oil Company Sept. 15, 1971"
A group of seven people (3 ladies and four men) pose in front of a tower structure. The third person from the left appears to be Helen Edmunds Moore. In the background is a long, one-story commercial building. On the back of the photograph is written: "Sugar Refinery March 1923".