An aerial view of two large round black storage tanks of American Oil in Texas City in 1934. In the foreground are other refinery structures. Behind the large storage tanks can be seen some one-story buildings. Further back can be seen some homes and other structures. On the horizon can be seen other structures and the water tower. On the back of the photograph is written in pencil :"2-12-34". Taped to the back of the photograph is a label that reads: "Donated to Texas City Historical Committee by American Oil Company September 15, 1971."