This system will be undergoing maintenance Monday, January 23 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM CST.
Rescuing Texas History, 2007 - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- F.H. Farwell
- Studio portrait of F.H. Farwell. He is seated in an ornate wooden chair and is wearing a dark jacket, collared shirt, black tie, glasses and a ring. His left hand is propped up near his face. His dark hair is parted in the center. Printed on the bottom of the photograph is, "F.H. Farwell".
- [Photograph of Men, Women, and a Baby at Lake Sabine]
- Photograph (from left to right) of Jim Helton, Lillian Adams, Ruth Adams, Mrs. Hugh Cox, Mrs. L.B. Adams, Mrs. Pete Lausen, Hugh Cox, and a boy toddler. Four of the five women are wearing white dresses, four are wearing large hats, and two wear necklaces. The man on the left side of the photo is wearing a button-up shirt and tie, and the man on the right is wearing suspenders and a hat. Three women and one man are standing, and the rest are sitting on a log. In the background is a tree and Lake Sabine.
- [Photograph of Mrs. Hugh Cox and Mrs. Fielder at Lake Sabine]
- Photograph of Mrs. Fielder and Mrs. Hugh Cox at Lake Sabine. Mrs. Fielder is standing on top of a large stump helping Mrs. Cox to climb on it. Mrs. Fielder wears a necklace and is holding a sweater or jacket in her left arm. Mrs. Cox is wearing a large dark hat and has a walking stick in her right hand. In the background is a mossy tree growing out of the lake.