Dan Davis and Charlie Henderson owned and operated the first public water utility and electric power plant in Sanger. This water tank on wooden platform and tower, with work sheds and picket fence in foreground was built in 1906. It was on the south east corner of 4th and Locust Streets.
Left to right- Back row- Ruby Pearl Odom, Erminia Perez, Alyne Seals, Alta Mae Crandall, Ida Pearl Nance, Faye McClendon , Pauline Carson, Nell Thomas, (unknown), Mildred Touchstone, Oveleta Smith, Mary Sue Lusk, Pauline Burchard, (unknown). Front Row- (unknown), Calvin Kline, Bennie Hughes, Howard Carrico, Bill Burroughs, Tommy McDaniel, Gyp Gibson, J. P. Hampton, Grady Woods, Willard Ashely, Frank Burchard, (unknown).