Photo taken from top of Bosque Co. courthouse in Meridian, looking toward north, north east. Can see front and side of what is now the Lumpkin Bldg, going out Morgan St. Meridian College is in far background; the old mill to the back and side of the old church on Morgan St (Hwy 22). Scattered homes throughout country side. A "Rock Shop - Horseshoeing and General Repairs" sign on building behind what is now Barlett's Pharmacy.
Group of seven students posing for picture, three girls seated in front and two girls and two boys standing in back, the girls are wearing white dresses and the boys are wearing dark suits with white ties First row, left to right: Pauline Lewis, Georgie Swenson, Vela Oxford Standing in back: Jesse Eggin, Selma Peterson, Gordon Grimland, Helen Rea
Conrad Knudson two-story farmhouse, built 1905 by Geof & Gunner Shefsted, in Mustang Community, near Meridian, TX. House behind picket fence has large, pointed dormers, front porch. Windmill, round building with pointed roof. In front of house: man with a horse, man with 3 women and 3 young girls. Large barn built 1909, flock of chickens, cow, donkey and dog, shows other outbuildings to right.
Group of 19 young girls playing tug-of-war at the Cranfils Gap School, in 1914. R-L: Jewel Reesing, Jennie Christenson, Ada Grimland, Vivian Gardner, Agnes Arnerson, Minnie cox, Nadine Spensor, Thelma Perry, Orelia Grimland, lorene Bronstad, Maggie Perry, Willie Mae Hanson, Veta Cox, Beatrice Bertelsen, Leona Parsons, Gladys Tindall and Addie Cox