Rescuing Texas History, 2007 - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Birdseye View of Meridian
- Photo taken from top of Bosque Co. courthouse in Meridian, looking toward north, north east. Can see front and side of what is now the Lumpkin Bldg, going out Morgan St. Meridian College is in far background; the old mill to the back and side of the old church on Morgan St (Hwy 22). Scattered homes throughout country side. A "Rock Shop - Horseshoeing and General Repairs" sign on building behind what is now Barlett's Pharmacy.
- Clifton College Graduating Class of 1910
- Group of seven students posing for picture, three girls seated in front and two girls and two boys standing in back, the girls are wearing white dresses and the boys are wearing dark suits with white ties First row, left to right: Pauline Lewis, Georgie Swenson, Vela Oxford Standing in back: Jesse Eggin, Selma Peterson, Gordon Grimland, Helen Rea
- Conrad Knudson Farm
- Conrad Knudson two-story farmhouse, built 1905 by Geof & Gunner Shefsted, in Mustang Community, near Meridian, TX. House behind picket fence has large, pointed dormers, front porch. Windmill, round building with pointed roof. In front of house: man with a horse, man with 3 women and 3 young girls. Large barn built 1909, flock of chickens, cow, donkey and dog, shows other outbuildings to right.
- Girls Playing at Cranfils Gap School
- Group of 19 young girls playing tug-of-war at the Cranfils Gap School, in 1914. R-L: Jewel Reesing, Jennie Christenson, Ada Grimland, Vivian Gardner, Agnes Arnerson, Minnie cox, Nadine Spensor, Thelma Perry, Orelia Grimland, lorene Bronstad, Maggie Perry, Willie Mae Hanson, Veta Cox, Beatrice Bertelsen, Leona Parsons, Gladys Tindall and Addie Cox
- Meridian Public Library Parade Float
- Horse drawn wagon with man driving five women and four children making up a parade float for the public library in Meridian. Parade was for building the public library in Meridian in 1910.