Rescuing Texas History, 2007 - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Interior of the Stark Museum of Art]
- Photograph of the atrium of the Stark Museum of Art in Orange, Texas. Janis Zilker Becker motions towards the Frederic Remington sculpture named The Broncho Buster which is displayed along with two of his other bronzes. Jennifer Stafford looks on from the right. There are five Navajo blankets hanging on a wall above them.
- Judge and Elizabeth Neff
- Portrait of Judge Neff and Mrs. Elizabeth Neff
- [Rainbow & Veteran's Memorial Bridges]
- Color photo postcard picturing the new Veteran's Memorial Bridge in front of the older Rainbow Bridge. These bridges connect Bridge City and Port Arthur, Texas over the Neches River. Written on the back of the card, "Twin bridges span the Neches River connecting Bridg City & Port Arthur. The cable-stayed Veteran's Memorial Bridge was dedicated on Sept. 8, 1990, 52 years after the Rainbow Bridge. The clearance of the new bridge is 143 feet; the old bridge is 176 feet." It is postmarked Bridge City, Texas on Sept 8, 1990.