Description: Photograph of the front and south side of the Reagan School located at 400 S. Michaux in Palestine, Texas. The three-story brick building has Tudor Revival-style architectural features and served as a school for various grades between 1916 and 1976, later becoming a museum. A car and a van with the words "Primera Iglesia Bautista, First Hispanic Baptist Church" written on the side are parked in the parking lot on the south side of the building.
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Palestine Public Library