Rescuing Texas History, 2007 - 2 Matching Results

Search Results

[Dearborn Station]

Description: Dearborn Station, completed and opened to service in 1885, was owned by the Chicago and Western Indiana Railroad Company, together with its five owner companies. The station's main floor and mezzanine waiting rooms were completely modernized in 1947. This modernization program included the Fred Harvey operated restaurant and cocktail lounge.
Date: unknown
Partner: Museum of the American Railroad