Left to right- Back row- Ruby Pearl Odom, Erminia Perez, Alyne Seals, Alta Mae Crandall, Ida Pearl Nance, Faye McClendon , Pauline Carson, Nell Thomas, (unknown), Mildred Touchstone, Oveleta Smith, Mary Sue Lusk, Pauline Burchard, (unknown). Front Row- (unknown), Calvin Kline, Bennie Hughes, Howard Carrico, Bill Burroughs, Tommy McDaniel, Gyp Gibson, J. P. Hampton, Grady Woods, Willard Ashely, Frank Burchard, (unknown).
Dan Davis and Charlie Henderson owned and operated the first public water utility and electric power plant in Sanger. This water tank on wooden platform and tower, with work sheds and picket fence in foreground was built in 1906. It was on the south east corner of 4th and Locust Streets.
Group includes (from left): H.D. Green, postmaster, Effie Green, Mrs H.D. Green, Tyler Green, Cleburne Warren, mail carrier, John Vaughn, mail carrier, Curtis Warren, mail carrier. The Post Office was located at east end of Dunn building on the north east corner of Bolivar and 4th Streets.
Front of Gipson & Babb Drugs & General Merchandise in Hunt County. Five men in western dress on front porch, one man on horseback. Hand made signs for ice cold drinks and one for long distance telephone.
Interior of Gaskin Drug Store shows glass display case holding watches and jewery. Magazine rack in the foreground and Cigar poster on the wall flank Dan Davis, who not only sold, but also repaired watches.