Rescuing Texas History, 2007 - Browse


[Yates Hotel - 204 South Main Street]

Description: Photo was taken during the Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas, 1976. Built by Mr. Yates and Eagle Pass Lumber Company about 1900 as Yates Hotel. Reportedly used by Dr. John R. Brinkley for hospital patients. In 1976 is Schubert Hotel owned by Dick Schubert.
Date: 1976
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Val Verde County Historical Commission