Rescuing Texas History, 2007 - 67 Matching Results

Search Results

[Dogwood Trails]

Description: Photo of a young girl in Davey Dogwood Park near Palestine during the Dogwood Festival.
Date: March 1979
Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission

[Looking North along N. Sycamore Street]

Description: Looking north along N. Sycamore Street. Notice the construction of what was the Royall National Bank Drive-Thru building on the right. This bank later became the Hibernia Bank, then Capitol One in 2006.
Date: May 1979
Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission

[Dogwood Trails]

Description: Photo of one of the roads in Davey Dogwood Park near Palestine during the Dogwood Festival.
Date: March 1979
Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission

[Dogwood Trails]

Description: Photo of a Dogwood Tree during the Dogwood Trails Festival.
Date: March 1979
Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission

[Dogwood Trails]

Description: Photo of one of the roads in Davey Dogwood Park near Palestine during the Dogwood Festival.
Date: March 1979
Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission

[Photograph of a Parade in Palestine, Texas]

Description: Photo of a man riding in a horse-drawn carriage down a street in Palestine, Texas during a parade; there is a group of cheerleaders walking on the right behind the carriage.
Date: 1979~
Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission

[Photograph a Parade in Palestine, Texas]

Description: Photo of kids from a local school walking down the street during a parade in Palestine, Texas; the band is marching in the background.
Date: 1979~
Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission

[Dogwood Tree in Front of the Howard House - 1011 N. Perry]

Description: Photograph of a blooming Dogwood tree in the front yard of the Howard House, which is located at 1011 N. Perry Street in Palestine. The house is a one-story, white, antebellum-style house with Greek revival influence including square columns along the front porch. An anchor with a plaque is propped in the front yard.
Date: March 1979
Location Info:
Partner: Anderson County Historical Commission