Description: Photograph of an exterior view of a brick building identified as the Adams Building. The building is several stories high. Each visible side has one balcony near the top. Cars are parked along its curb. The building was constructed in 1924 by John R. Adams, and served as offices for doctors, attorneys, insurance, and other businesses. The building was later renamed the World Trade Building.
Creator: Watkins Studio
Partner: Port Arthur Public Library