Rescuing Texas History, 2009 - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Remains of a Chimney and Fireplace]
- Photograph of the remains of a stone chimney and fireplace. The structure stands in scrub land and is surrounded by loose stone bricks.
- [Restored Stone Ranch]
- Photograph of ranch buildings in a field. A small building with a chimney is sitting to the left of a larger building that has a chimney on either side, two windows, and a door.
- [Ruined Stone Building]
- Photograph of a collapsing and ruined stone building with a chimney. Loose stone litters the ground around the structure among small trees.
- [Stone Building Under Construction]
- Photograph of a stone building under construction. Stone blocks are scattered among the foreground in front of the partially built wall. A group of people stand near a doorway that is being propped up with lumber.
- [Stone Wall Under Construction]
- Photograph of a stone wall under construction. Stones are scattered in front of the wall near a indention that is being held up with lumber. Wooden poles protrude upward from the wall.
- [Three Negatives of the Ruins of Stone Ranch]
- Photographs of the chimney and ruins of Stone Ranch with Buzzard Peak in the distance. The strip of three photos features the fallen stones of a structure lying on a scrub plain.