Description: Photograph of the first Longview Volunteer Fire Company in Longview, Texas. The fire company was organized in 1885 using horse drawn fire carts. The fire company was located on the south side of Tyler Street between Fredonia and Center streets. City Hall was located upstairs. Cumberland Presbyterian Church is visible on the far left of the photograph. There are three horse-drawn fire carts parked outside the station.
Item Type: Photograph
Partner: Longview Public Library