Description: Handwritten list of the thirty one members of the Ahavath Sholom Congregation in 1895 in Fort Worth, Texas. The front of the document lists the members of the congregation, and the back of the document lists the officers. When the list was created, Ahavath Sholom was the only synagogue in Fort Worth.
Date: October 6, 1895
Creator: Levenson, Ben
Item Type: Text
Partner: Fort Worth Jewish Archives