Rescuing Texas History, 2010 - 379 Matching Results

Search Results

[Home of Maurine Liles]

Description: Photograph of the two-story white clapboard home of Maurine Liles on Third Street in Floresville, Texas. Bushes are visible in front of the house, and there is a lamp post in the foreground.
Date: 2010
Partner: Wilson County Historical Society

[House in Floresville]

Description: Photograph of a large two-story white house on 2nd Street near downtown Floresville, Texas. Several trees with purple blossoms are visible in the house's yard.
Date: July 3, 2010
Creator: Liles, Maurine
Location Info:
Partner: Wilson County Historical Society

House on First Street

Description: Photograph of frame house with circular porch extend from the front of the house to the right side. A man is sitting on the steps of the porch and a woman is walking on the right side of the house. Outbuildings are to the rear of the house.
Date: unknown
Creator: Crandel's of Floresville
Partner: Wilson County Historical Society

[Inside Smith Drug Store]

Description: Photograph of three women and two men inside the Smith Drug Store in Floresville, Texas. They are, from left to right, Altha Burkett; Theodore A. Rohr; Edwin Forrest Smith, Sr.; Mrs. Jess Beam; and Mrs. Thelma Brooks.
Date: 1942~
Partner: Wilson County Historical Society

[Interior of Ice Cream Shop]

Description: Photograph of the interior of an ice cream shoppe in Wilson County, Texas. Several boys drink milkshakes at the counter across from a waitress, and there are heart shaped boxes to the left. A man stands by a cash register behind the counter to the right.
Date: unknown
Partner: Wilson County Historical Society

[Interior of White House Cafe]

Description: Photograph of the interior of the White House Cafe in Floresville, Texas. Several tables and chairs are set up to the right of the counter and stairs, and a sign leading to the wash room is visible in the background.
Date: 1909
Partner: Wilson County Historical Society

J.A. Vornon & Son Blacksmith Shop

Description: Photograph of blacksmith shop. Men and boys are standing under sign the left front of the shop that says "J.A. Varnon & Son". Horses drawing buggies are parked in front of the shop. The tower of the Wilson County Court House can be seen in the background.
Date: 1902
Partner: Wilson County Historical Society