Rescuing Texas History, 2011 - 6 Matching Results

Search Results

[Flour mill]

Description: Photograph of the exterior of a flour mill. It is identified as the Home Queen and Pride of Wellington flour, opened in 1916. Handwriting on the back of the photograph describes the history of the mill.
Date: 1916
Partner: Collingsworth County Museum

[Kelly School Photograph]

Description: Photograph of a group of students at the Kelly School. There are young children in the front of the group, and older students standing behind them. The children are identified in each row in writing on the back of the photograph.
Date: 1916
Partner: Collingsworth County Museum

[Singley Brothers Mill]

Description: Photograph of the Singley Brothers Mill and Elevator. The mill has a brick exterior and there are three men standing in front it, facing towards the camera. There is a smaller, wooden building near the bottom-left side of the photograph.
Date: 1916
Partner: Collingsworth County Museum

[Small group next to an early car]

Description: Postcard of three people next to an early seven-passenger Studebaker. Handwriting on the back of the photograph identifies the individuals as Bob Glenn, Gay Eads, and Eula Williams. The man and one of the women are seated on the side of the car, and the other woman is standing up facing them. A shadow from the photographer is cast on the front of the car.
Date: 1916~
Partner: Collingsworth County Museum

[Three children on porch]

Description: Photograph of three small children identified as Irma Sherwood, Sadie Sherwood, and Ray Sherwood. They are seated next to each other on a wooden porch. Their parents are identified as Rube and Sadie Sherwood.
Date: 1916
Partner: Collingsworth County Museum