Star of the Republic Museum Objects - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Document Regarding the Treaty of Limits]
- Treaty recognizing the U.S.-Mexican Border with commentary in Spanish and the text of treaties in both English and Spanish, side-by-side, including agreements signed January 12, 1828, and April 5, 1831.
- Estado libre de Coahuila y Tejas
- Official Mexican Broadside tabulating the population of Coahuila and Texas for the 1833 census
- Impugnacion al Informe del Senor General Santa-Anna, y Constancias en que se Apoyan las Ampliaciones de la Acusacion del Sr. Diputado Camboa
- Front cover and table of contents for the text of the court martial of Santa Anna.
- The Mexican Soldier, 1837-1847
- Front and back covers, and spine of a book that describes and illustrates Mexican military organization, dress, equipment, and regulations between 1837-1847.
- Official order
- Official order--King Don Carlos to Ministers of Guadalajara concerning the impeachment of Don Jacobo Ugarte y Loyola and financial reimbursements to the king. Spanish translated.
- "Primera Secretaria de Estado, Departmento de Exterior"
- Treaty of January 12, 1828 to establish a U.S.-Mexican border. English and Spanish -untrans. Printed form. Folded. See 1974-62.
- Segundo Calendario Portatil de Ignacio Cumplido, Para el ano de 1837, Arreglado al meridiano de Mexico.
- Front and back covers of a Mexican Almanac.
- Voz de la Patria, Tomo 2, Numero 19, Lunes 29 de Marzo de 1830
- Continuation of the history of General Don Guadalupe Victoria, discussing the Fredonian Rebellion.