Description: Photograph of a Mexican Presbyterian Church in Falfurrias, Texas. The building is white and has one central tower at the front. There is a telephone pole on the far left of the photograph and a shed on the far right next to the church. The building is surrounded by sparse shrubs and trees. The photograph has been printed with a decorative border around it. On the back of the photograph, there is two lines of typed text that read, "Mexican Presbyterian Church, Falfurrias, Texas Dedicated November 7, 1937" and also a handwritten note underneath.
Partner: Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary