Photograph of some of the members of the Mexican Presbyterian Church in Bay City, Texas. There are men, women, and children in the picture. They are posing in front of the entrance to the church. The church is a brick building with a covered front porch, and the sign above the entrance says "Iglesia Presbiteriana Mexicana." There is a fence in front of the church. According to the information on the back of the photograph, it was taken on December 27, 1937.
Photograph of a group of Bay City Mexican Church members. The group includes men, women, and children. Two of the little girls on the front row are holding baby dolls. They are posing in front of the church. According to the information on the back, the photograph was taken on December 27, 1936. The name Esparza is written on the back, but it is not clear whether or not this person is in the photograph.
Photograph of a group of members and children of the Bay City Mexican Church. The group is posing in front of the church, and two of the little girls in front are holding baby dolls. The name of the church, in Spanish, is partly visible on the sign above the entrance. According to the information on the back of the photograph, it was taken on December 27, 1936.
Photograph of the Mexican Church at Angleton. The church is a wooden building with large windows along the side, and there are five members of a Sunday School class standing in front. The following is handwritten on the back: "Mex. church at Angleton. Because of rain these were the only ones present, but we had Sunday School anyhow." The photo is dated 12/27/36.
Photograph of two ladies standing together and smiling at the camera. The women are wearing long dresses, decorative hats, and high heels. They are facing toward the right-hand side of the image. There us a two-story building lined with windows visible in the background. The image is surrounded by a decorative border, and there is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Two loyal friends of the Mexican work. Mrs. W.W. Downing, Mrs. Stella Campbell of Corpus Christi".