Texas-Mexican Presbytery Records - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Children at a Congregation]
- Group of young girls standing at the pews of a church during a congregation. Some of the girls are looking at the camera, however many are looking in different directions. The girls are all dressed in light patterned dresses. There is a woman sitting and holding a young boy and another young girl. There are several adults standing at the pews in the background and reading from small bibles. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Robstown. Latin-American congregation meeting in 1st. Presby. Church".
- [Couple and their Baby at a Presbyterian Congregation]
- Photograph of a couple holding a young child and standing at the pews at a church congregation. Both of the people are facing toward the right-hand side of the image. Across the aisle from them on the right, more people are standing the same way and holding open bibles. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Robstown".
- [Large Congregation Standing in Front of a Church]
- Photograph of a large Hispanic congregation in front the entrance to a Presbyterian church. There are several young children standing together at the front of the group. The congregation spans from the far left-hand side of the image to past the edge of the right-hand side. There is a sidewalk leading up to the front doors of the church on the right, and a large focal window in the middle. The front of the church is made of jagged stone, and a wood-slatted section is visible on the left-hand side. There is a handwritten note on the back of the image that reads, "Robstown. Lat.-Am. congregation in front of 1st. Presby. Ch., J.G.M. Ramsey pastor (not in picture)".
- [Three Young Men Standing in Front of a Window Outside]
- Photograph of three young Hispanic men standing outside in front of a stone building. The men are all smiling at the camera and wearing suits; one is holding a stack of papers. There is a large half-round window behind the men, and the building is lined with a small garden. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Robstown 2 Tex-Mex boys, Roberto Fernández, 1 Kingsville boy help in Mexican congregation".
- [Two Women Dressed for Church]
- Photograph of two ladies standing together and smiling at the camera. The women are wearing long dresses, decorative hats, and high heels. They are facing toward the right-hand side of the image. There us a two-story building lined with windows visible in the background. The image is surrounded by a decorative border, and there is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Two loyal friends of the Mexican work. Mrs. W.W. Downing, Mrs. Stella Campbell of Corpus Christi".