Texas-Mexican Presbytery Records - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- [Group of Hispanic People in Front of a Building]
- Photograph of a smiling group of Hispanic men, women, and children standing in front of a large brick building. The group of five women, two men, and seven children are all standing together in a grassy yard underneath a couple of twisted, dead trees. The women of the group are wearing long skirts, dresses, and cardigans; the men are wearing dress shirts, suits, and trousers, and the children are wearing dresses, trousers, and long-sleeved shirts. There are several large windows visible on the building behind the group. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Wharton".
- [People Standing in Front of a Gothic-Style Church]
- Photograph of a group of people wearing formal attire and standing in front of a Gothic-style church. The double-arch entrance is a part of a large, four-corner belfry. The front side of the brick building, which faces the right-hand side of the image, has one large, half-round, stained glass window. There are three large rectangular stained glass windows on the wall of the building that faces the left-hand side. There are several twisted, dead trees that line the yard of the property. More buildings are visible in the background. There is a handwritten note on the back of the image that reads, "Wharton - 1st Presby Ch".
- [Side View of a Gothic-Style Church]
- Photograph of the side of a Gothic-style church. The church has three large windows along the side, which is directly facing the foreground. The double-arch entrance is a part of a large, four-corner belfry, which is on the right-hand side of the image. Several dead, twisted trees line the side of the brick building. A smaller house is visible on the left-hand side of the image. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Wharton 1st Presby Ch".