Description: Photograph of the side of a series of light-colored, wood-slatted buildings that make up a church. The photograph has been taken from the street, which is in the foreground. The main building, which is also the largest and closest to the foreground, has four windows on the side and two in the front next to the main double-door entrance. There is another building behind the main building on the right-hand side of the image, and also one next to it in the background. There are children playing in the courtyard between these two buildings. A power line stretches across the image directly above the complex. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph.
Date: October 1951
Partner: Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary