Description: Photograph of a large tree in front of a wood-slatted cabin. The tree, which is on the left-hand side of the image, is one of many scattered mostly around the background. There is a wooden fence around the cabin, which has three windows with shutters on the right-hand side. The photograph is mounted on a black board, which has pin holes in several places. There is a note on the bottom of the image that is typed onto a piece of white paper. It reads, "Temple of the Mexican Presbyterian Church in Uvalde, Texas, approximately in the year 1895. This building and its congregation no longer exist".
Creator: Crofoot, George W.
Partner: Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary