Description: Photograph of a car parked on the street in front of an old church. The street extends from the foreground to the left-hand side of the background. Parallel to the street, there is a wood-slatted church which is closest to the foreground, a small manse, and a large brick church in the background. The manse and the wooden church is separated by clumps of trees, bushes, and shrubs. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "San Benito 1952 old and new churches, manse in between".
Partner: Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary