Description: Photograph of a car parallel parked in front of two church buildings. Both of the buildings are light-colored brick, have covered porches, and have a line of windows at the side. There is a sidewalk in front of the buildings as well as several shaped bushes and shrubs. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Waco - Manse at night Entrance to annex at left".
Date: October 1951
Partner: Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary