Description: Photograph of the side of a series of light-colored, wood-slatted buildings that make up a mission. The photograph has been taken from the street. The main building, which is also the largest building and focal point of the image, has four windows on the side and two in the front next to the main double-door entrance. There is another building behind the main building on the right-hand side of the image, and also one next to it in the background. A power line stretches across the image directly above the complex. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph. There is a handwritten note on the back of the photograph that reads, "Palacios Mexican Mission".
Date: October 1951
Partner: Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary