Texas History Collection - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- East Texas.
- This book was created to provide "authentic information concerning the natural and co-operative resources and opportunities offered by East Texas and her people" for the general public. It contains information about the "General Development in 1921-22, The Evolution of transportation and Fixing of Lower Rate Levels, The Marketing Problem Nearing Solution, Organization, Concentration and Standardization of Quality; Pack and Grade, Co-Operative Work of A. & M. College Department of Extension Service; State Agricultural Department; Markets and Warehouses Department; [and the] Chamber of Commerce in East Texas" (p. 1).
- A Memorial and Biographical History of Navarro, Henderson, Anderson, Limestone, Freestone and Leon Counties, Texas
- This book gives an overview of each of the six counties including history, important statistics and facts, and biographies of central figures. According to the title page, it contains "a History of this Important Section of the Great State of Texas, from the Earliest Period of its Occupancy to the Present Time, together with Glimpses of its Prospects; also Biographical Mention of Many of the Pioneers and Prominent Citizens of the Present Time, and Full-page Portraits of the most Eminent Men of this Section."
- The Texarkana Gateway to Texas and the Southwest
- This text gives an overview of the places and resources in Texas with an emphasis on the locations where the railroads run through the state. Indexes start on page 220.