Texas History Collection - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- A Memorial and Biographical History of Navarro, Henderson, Anderson, Limestone, Freestone and Leon Counties, Texas
- This book gives an overview of each of the six counties including history, important statistics and facts, and biographies of central figures. According to the title page, it contains "a History of this Important Section of the Great State of Texas, from the Earliest Period of its Occupancy to the Present Time, together with Glimpses of its Prospects; also Biographical Mention of Many of the Pioneers and Prominent Citizens of the Present Time, and Full-page Portraits of the most Eminent Men of this Section."
- Prospectus of Twelve Central Texas Counties.
- This book gives an overview of the twelve Blackland Counties of Texas in alphabetical order. For each county, a brief description of the geographic and agricultural characteristics is given as well as statistics on population and county income. Additionally, a geological description of the Black Prairie Region gives more specific aspects of the area and the soil compositions and a final chapter discusses the property market of the area.
- The Texarkana Gateway to Texas and the Southwest
- This text gives an overview of the places and resources in Texas with an emphasis on the locations where the railroads run through the state. Indexes start on page 220.
- Texas Petroleum.
- This report contains information about the petroleum industry in the state of Texas, including chapters on the history, nature and origin of the resource, as well as oil and gas-bearing formations. The index begins on page 93.