Texas History Collection - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- Letter from Governor George W. Bush
- Letter congratulating First Baptist Church on its 130th Anniversary from Governor George W. Bush.
- Letter from Kirk Watson, Mayor of Austin
- Letter from Austin Mayor Kirk Watson, supporting Ernestine Thompson and First Baptist Church on its project to chronicle its 133 year past.
- Letter from State Senator Gonzalo Barrientos
- Letter from State Senator of District 14 Gonzalo Barrientos, supporting First Baptist Church on its project to record their history as the oldest Baptist church for African- Americans.
- [Letter from the Texas Secretary of State to Yovnne Sutherlin, July 6, 2000]
- Letter from the Texas Secretary of State to Yvonne Sutherlin, on July 6, 2000, supplying information on the Port Arthur Se-Cola Bottling Works.
- Letter from U.S. Representative Lloyd Doggett
- Letter to the Grant Review Committee in support of First Baptist Church from U.S. Representative Lloyd Daggett.
- [Letter from Yvonne Sutherlin to Texas Secretary of State, June 11, 2000]
- Letter from Yvonne Sutherlin to the Texas Secretary of State, on June 11, 2000, enclosing photocopies of share certificates taken out by E. B. Sutherlin, and asking for information on The Se-Cola Bottling Company.
- Reverend Marvin C. Griffin
- Written information about the accomplishments of Reverend Marvin C. Griffin of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Austin, TX.