Description: T. S. Morris, the father of the donor, was born in 1899. He lived and farmed at Rt. 5, McKinney. At night, he worked at the Mill in the weave shop and dye room. In this photo he is a short man, in overalls, with two men to his left in dark jackets. He is near the sixth window from the left.
Partner: North Texas History Center