Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central Texas - 757 Matching Results

Search Results

[Brushy Creek with bridge]

Description: Photograph of Brushy Creek and the round rock in the creek, for which the town of Round Rock was named; photograph was taken before the creek washed away both bridges shown in the image, one of which was a railroad bridge; the picture is taken from the dam, east of the round rock; there is an unidentified person standing on the round rock; view is looking east down Brushy Creek.
Date: 19uu
Partner: The Williamson Museum

[Funeral of Father Pridal]

Description: Photograph of Funeral of Father Francis Pridal, who died January 4, 1927, and was the first resident priest of the S.S. Cyril and Methodius Catholic Church in Granger in 1893. Automobiles line the street.
Date: January 1927
Partner: The Williamson Museum

[Buggy with horse in front of store]

Description: Photograph of store fronts in old Round Rock on Bagdad Street. A horse and buggy is on the left side of the photo. The business on the right has signs for "STAR / TOBACCO," "HARNESS and SHOES / REPAIRED HERE," and "RESTAURANT." There is a "Coca Cola" repeating sign on the underside of the store porch. To the left is a poster for "HARVEST / JUBILEE" attached to the side of a store.
Date: 19uu
Partner: The Williamson Museum

[Round Rock Motor Company]

Description: A black and white photograph of a large group of people standing in front of the Round Rock Motor Co. and flanking a dark Ford automobile. The auto bears the words "TWENTY-MILLIONTH" in large white capital letters, with the Ford logo appearing below.
Date: 1930~
Partner: The Williamson Museum

[Palm Valley train stop]

Description: Black and white photograph of a single line of railway tracks going from left to right across the photograph. There is a small, open waiting platform to the right. A sign hanging on the platform identifies the train stop as PALM VALLEY.
Date: 19uu
Partner: The Williamson Museum