Are We There Yet? Transportation in Central Texas - 757 Matching Results

Search Results

[Blacksmith shop with buggy out front]

Description: Black and white photograph of the blacksmith and wheelwright shop located in the 100 block of Lampasas Street in Round Rock, Texas. "R. TATSCH" is printed on the wooden building. There are several bearded men pictured and several houses in front of the building.
Date: 1880
Partner: The Williamson Museum

Bledsoe House

Description: Photograph of workers building the Bledsoe House, located at 724 Huff Street, Taylor, Texas. A group of workers is standing in a line near one corner of the house holding buckets and there are ladders propped against the house; a horse-drawn carriage is next to them, to the right. Handwritten text on the back says "unverified if this is the Bledsoe home -- a surgeon who moved to Taylor in 1911 & left in 1927. Address: 724 Huff Street."
Date: 191u
Location Info:
Partner: Taylor Public Library

Boy Scout Troop 169

Description: Photograph of float by Boy Scout Troop 169, sponsored by the Taylor Optimist Club in the Taylor Rodeo Parade, Sept 14,1950. Picture taken from office window of Dr. E.M. Krenek, Dentist at 217 1/2 N. Main Street, Taylor.
Date: September 14, 1950
Partner: Taylor Public Library

[Brushy Creek with bridge]

Description: black and white photograph of Brushy Creek and the round rock in the creek, for which the town of Round Rock was named; photograph was taken before the creek washed away both bridges shown in the image, one of which was a railroad bridge; the picture is taken from the dam, east of the round rock; there is an unidentified person standing on the round rock; view is looking east down Brushy Creek
Date: 19uu
Creator: Henington Publishing Co.
Partner: The Williamson Museum

[Brushy Creek with bridge]

Description: Photograph of Brushy Creek and the round rock in the creek, for which the town of Round Rock was named; photograph was taken before the creek washed away both bridges shown in the image, one of which was a railroad bridge; the picture is taken from the dam, east of the round rock; there is an unidentified person standing on the round rock; view is looking east down Brushy Creek.
Date: 19uu
Partner: The Williamson Museum