Texas Wesleyan University Archives

About the Collection

The digital collection includes but is not limited to newspapers, catalogs, yearbooks and photography. The collection consists of Wesleyan's student run newspaper The Handout from February 1917 through May 1935, whose name changed to The Rambler in July 1935 after the college transitioned back to a co-educational institution Texas Wesleyan College in 1934.

Catalogs from the 1890s are also in the collection. The catalogs include a wealth of information consisting of information about the school, faculty, admissions requirements, general information on courses of study, and occasional lists of matriculated students. Also included in the collection is a selection of Texas Wesleyan yearbooks beginning from 1906 under a variety of names.

ABOUT BROWSE FEED

At a Glance

Description

About the Collection

The digital collection includes but is not limited to newspapers, catalogs, yearbooks and photography. The collection consists of Wesleyan's student run newspaper The Handout from February 1917 through May 1935, whose name changed to The Rambler in July 1935 after the college transitioned back to a co-educational institution Texas Wesleyan College in 1934.

Catalogs from the 1890s are also in the collection. The catalogs include a wealth of information consisting of information about the school, faculty, admissions requirements, general information on courses of study, and occasional lists of matriculated students. Also included in the collection is a selection of Texas Wesleyan yearbooks beginning from 1906 under a variety of names.