This system will be undergoing maintenance Tuesday, March 28 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM CST
Texas Soil Surveys - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- General Soil Map, Jefferson and Orange Counties, Texas
- Map displays soil types along with creeks, towns, schools, churches, power transmission lines, oil and gas pipelines, roads, and railroads. Includes legend and symbols.
- Soil map, Texas, Jefferson County sheet
- Map displays soil types along with bayous, canals, creeks, rivers, lakes, reservoirs, dams, swamps, towns, roads, ferries, railroads, oil reservoirs, refineries, pumping stations, and ranches. Includes legend, symbols, and soil profiles.
- Soil Survey of Jefferson and Orange Counties, Texas
- Text describes the area, climate, agricultural history and statistics, soil-survey methods and definitions, soils and crops, land uses and agricultural methods, irrigation, and morphology and genesis of soils of Jefferson and Orange Counties, Texas.
- Soil Survey of Jefferson County, Texas
- Text describes climate, agriculture, and soils of Jefferson County, Texas.