Texas Soil Surveys - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- General Soil Map, McLennan County, Texas
- Map displays soil types along with creeks, towns, schools, churches, power transmission lines, oil and gas pipelines, roads, and railroads. Includes legend and symbols. Scale 1:316,800
- Soil map, Texas, Waco sheet
- Map displays soil types along with creeks, rivers, rock outcrops, towns, roads, and railroads. Includes legend and soil profiles.
- Soil Survey of McLennan County, Texas
- Text describes the area, climate, agricultural history and statistics, soil-survey methods and definitions, soils and crops, land uses and agricultural methods, irrigation, and morphology and genesis of soils of McLennan County, Texas.
- Soil Survey of the Waco Area, Texas
- Text describes the Waco area lying in McLennan and Bosque Counties in Texas. Included are location and boundaries of the area, history of settlement and agricultural development, climate, physiography and geology, soils, agricultural methods, and agricultural conditions.