Texas Soil Surveys - Browse
Filters have been applied to your results. Adjust settings from lower-left menu.
- General Soil Map, Polk and San Jacinto Counties, Texas
- Map displays soil types along with creeks, towns, schools, churches, power transmission lines, oil and gas pipelines, roads, and railroads. Includes legend and symbols. Scale 1:380,160
- Soil map, Polk County, Texas
- Map displays soil types along with creeks, lakes, ponds, rivers, pipelines, roads, towns, schools, churches, gins, lumber railroads, and railroads. Alabama and Coushatta Indian Reservation is indicated. Map includes legend and symbols.
- Soil Survey of Polk and San Jacinto Counties, Texas
- Text describes the area, climate, agricultural history and statistics, soil-survey methods and definitions, soils and crops, land uses and agricultural methods, irrigation, and morphology and genesis of soils of Polk and San Jacinto Counties, Texas.
- Soil survey of Polk County, Texas
- Text describes the climate, agriculture, soils and crops, and agricultural methods and management of Polk County, Texas.