Aerial photograph looking east across the North Texas State Teachers College campus. Football and practice fields are on the right, near Avenue C and Chestnut Streets, in 1948. The Denton Square is at top center of photo.
Aerial photograph of the North Texas State Teachers College campus from the west in 1948. Chilton Hall is visible with its distinctive courtyard. The practice field and original football field with its grandstands are on the right.
Photograph of North Texas President W. J. McConnell addressing the North Texas Eagles football team during Homecoming activities. The team is gathered behind the stadium bleachers. In the 1941 Homecoming game North Texas played East Texas Commerce. This photo was featured in the 1942 Yucca yearbook.
Aerial photograph from the northeast side of the North Texas State College campus, during the 1940s. Athletic fields are near the center of the photo. Administration building (now Auditorium) is along Hickory Street, bottom left of photo.
Aerial photograph from the north side of the North Texas State College campus around 1949. Administration building (now the Auditorium) is at lower edge of photo, athletic fields in center, Terrill Hall, on right, is shaped like an H. Chestnut Street runs across the photo in front of the athletic fields intersecting at Avenue C on the right.
Aerial photograph from the west side of the North Texas State Teachers College campus, during the 1940s. Bruce Hall is in the center with a practice field and the original football field, to the right. Chilton Hall with its distinctive courtyard is on the lower right.
Photograph of a group of students on a campus lawn during North Texas Homecoming activities. The students are holding a banner that says: "Beat 'Em Commerce." Behind them is the sculpture "The Student" and Chilton Hall. In the 1941 Homecoming game North Texas played East Texas Commerce.
Photograph of a group of nine male students posing with a bell in front of "The Student" sculpture during North Texas Homecoming activities. Several of the students are seated on top of the sculpture and others are standing or sitting around the base. The sculpture was located behind Chilton Hall.